for sale: CNC kit and plans for 15' micro cruiser,BEDARD ROG

Moderator: Moderator

mberlinger69
New Contributor

for sale: CNC kit and plans for 15' micro cruiser,BEDARD ROG

Post by mberlinger69 »

I have a complete CNC wood kit for a "RIVER OF GRASS" 15 micro cruiser from BEDARD yacht designs.

I bought the kit in September, but unfortunately I have to move and can't take the kit with me.

The cost new is $2500; seriously, no reasonable offer refused. I really don't want to have to throw this in the dumpster :(

I have removed all the panels from the sheets they were cut out of. the main hull panels were temporarily stitched together, but not epoxied. I can ship the kit as a pallet of the parts, just as it was shipped to me. (cost to ship from Florida to California was $600 for reference)

the kit comes as 13 sheets of marine plywood and two sheets of MDF (for temporary internal bulkeads during building). I also have the detailed plans.

the boat is made with the stitch-and-glue method, where you use thin wire to temporarily wire the panels together, then glue the joints with epoxy, and then remove the wires. This makes a very strong and very light boat.

see here for more details about the design.

https://www.bedardyachtdesign.com/desig ... o-cruiser/

https://www.woodenboat.com/boat-plans-k ... -cruiser-1

Autonomous
New Contributor

Re: for sale: CNC kit and plans for 15' micro cruiser,BEDARD ROG

Post by Autonomous »

I just discovered the boat design and it has some potential for my needs which usually go to traditional but modern
Am I correct in assuming you have the most basic wood kit and plans book?
yystark
New Contributor

Post by yystark »

Do you still have the Micro Cruiser for sale
al
yystark@yahoo.com
Fast Eddy
New Contributor

Post by Fast Eddy »

Did you sell the kit?