New Trailersailor site

A forum for the discussion of all things Precision sailboats.

Moderator: Moderator

Riggerdood
Regular Contributor

New Trailersailor site

Post by Riggerdood »

It's happening. The TSBB is officially migrated. Previous usernames and passwords don't work. Have to register all over again. So who the hell is Heloise?
DBthal
New Contributor

Re: New Trailersailor site

Post by DBthal »

Tim,

I tried to log on the Zoom meeting last night and couldn’t get the meeting info because the old web site is down.

Can’t re-register at the new site (I have no idea who heloise is or where she lives).

Help!

Dan
Precision 165
Sisu 22
Portage Pram
Brian N.
New Contributor

Post by Brian N. »

It appears that for the time being we will be posting here at SCA, who have generously hosted. There are a couple of things about this site that are better, such as posting pictures and an edit feature.

Another month or so and I'll get the boat ready by getting all the junk back on board, then a good wash and shine. I like to give the blocks and cams some lube and use Sailkote in the mast grove. Usually commissioning takes a coupe of days. Not long now.

Fair winds
Brian N.
2008 P165
Long Island Sound
DBthal
New Contributor

Post by DBthal »

Brian,

Were you able to keep the raccoons away for the rest of the Winter?

Dan
Precision 165
Sisu 22
Portage Pram
Riggerdood
Regular Contributor

Post by Riggerdood »

DBthal wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:41 am
Tim,

I tried to log on the Zoom meeting last night and couldn’t get the meeting info because the old web site is down.

Can’t re-register at the new site (I have no idea who heloise is or where she lives).

Help!

Dan
We were wondering where you (and others) were at happy hour Dan, but that explains it. There were only 5 of us on, and I suspect others also couldn't access their invites. Yesterday just happened to be the day they decided to migrate the TS forums.

I had to try several times on the new site, until I got a different question that wasn't about Heloise, so keep trying!
Riggerdood
Regular Contributor

Post by Riggerdood »

Brian N. wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:42 am
It appears that for the time being we will be posting here at SCA, who have generously hosted. There are a couple of things about this site that are better, such as posting pictures and an edit feature.

Another month or so and I'll get the boat ready by getting all the junk back on board, then a good wash and shine. I like to give the blocks and cams some lube and use Sailkote in the mast grove. Usually commissioning takes a coupe of days. Not long now.

Fair winds
Brian N.
I agree about this site Brian, and will continue to post to both when appropriate.

Have fun getting the boat ready!
wdscobie
Recognized Old Salt

Post by wdscobie »

DBthal wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:41 am
Yeah that question is a big problem. I've repeatedly asked it to be removed as no one knows the answer. It is a very very VERY inside joke for the old forum long time members. The actual answer factual is Germany, but is it's not accepted as valid!, if you look at the history of old gods.

You can get past that question by repeatedly reloading the the page to create a login. Keep reloading until you get three questions that don't include Heloise.
--
:: Dave Scobie
:: Liveaboard: Baba 30 DEJA VU
:: Owner M6'8" dingy
:: Former SWALLOW - https://saulboatswallow.wordpress.com
:: Former M17 SWEET PEA - https://m17-375.com
:: Former M15 SCRED - https://m15namedscred.wordpress.com/
Eddie C
New Contributor

Post by Eddie C »

Pretty sure I have already registered on the new site but I cannot find it. What is the name of the site now? Thanks, Eddie C.
DBthal
New Contributor

Post by DBthal »

You can get past that question by repeatedly reloading the the page to create a login. Keep reloading until you get three questions that don't include Heloise.
Yes Dave - that’s what I ended up doing to get registered.

Thx!
Precision 165
Sisu 22
Portage Pram
Riggerdood
Regular Contributor

Post by Riggerdood »

DBthal wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:23 am
Yes Dave - that’s what I ended up doing to get registered.

Thx!
Yes, thanks Dave, that's what I ended up doing as well to get registered.