The Next RowCruiser Workshop

This forum is offered for discussion about the Colin Angus designed RowCruiser.

Moderator: Moderator

norseboater
Regular Contributor

The Next RowCruiser Workshop

Post by norseboater »

We've just finished making arrangements for the next RowCruiser building workshop, and it'll be held in an exciting place--beautiful Tomales Bay, California, north of San Francisco, in a historic over-the-water pier building. (Look for Inverness, CA on Google Maps and you'll see the location.)

The workshop will be held during the week of April 4-10, 2016, with six RowCruisers being built.

Some have already signed up for the workshop, and we're expecting this one to fill fairly soon, so if you've wanted to build your own Colin Angus-designed camp-cruising rowboat, please check the details quickly at www.rowcruiser.com (Click on the RowCruiser Workshop section, and also look at the RowCruiser Workshop Registration Page.)

Hope to see you there!

- Marty Loken, instructor
rgthom
Regular Contributor

Re: The Next RowCruiser Workshop

Post by rgthom »

Marty,

This is great, RowCruisers right in my backyard and the first chance to see one. Two questions:

1) Would it be OK if I were to stop in on Saturday or Sunday to see the workshop? I might row over from Marshall in the Walkabout.

2) Is there any chance there might be a completed RowCruiser that I could take on a short test row?

Happy rowing,

Rick Thompson
norseboater
Regular Contributor

Change in Registration Deadline for RowCruiser Workshop

Post by norseboater »

The final deadline to register for the April 4-10 RowCruiser Workshop has been moved to February 15, 2016--so if you've been on the fence, it's time to sign up and make the required payments. For all details, consult the RowCruiser website, www.rowcruiser.com