Trailer to Ketchikan

A forum for discussion about the Race to Alaska ( http://www.racetoalaska.com )

Moderator: Moderator

barnaclebill
New Contributor

Trailer to Ketchikan

Post by barnaclebill »

Hello racers,
I am sending a 6x12 cargo trailer to Ketchikan (from Seattle or Port Townsend, TBD) with some gear (i.e., outboard) for the return cruise back to Seattle. If anybody else will be sailing both ways and you want to ship some stuff, contact me.
Bill Quigley
Team Solveig
New Contributor

Re: Trailer to Ketchikan

Post by Team Solveig »

Bill
I have a crate I need to get to Ketchikan and I have been waiting to see your post! We are planning to wheel our boat onto the ferry, and this is the dolly etc. I have it all packed into a plywood box 2 x 4 x 1ft, weight about 30lb.
Either Seattle or Port Townsend can work. I assume it will leave after the start of the race? I am in Boise ID until 5-6 days before the start. I'm happy to share deliver costs.
thanks-
George Booth
Team Solveig
gcbootson@gmail.com
208 860-0320
satchel
New Contributor

Re: Trailer to Ketchikan

Post by satchel »

barnaclebill wrote:Hello racers,
I am sending a 6x12 cargo trailer to Ketchikan (from Seattle or Port Townsend, TBD) with some gear (i.e., outboard) for the return cruise back to Seattle. If anybody else will be sailing both ways and you want to ship some stuff, contact me.
Bill Quigley
Bill,
We (Team Shut up and Drive) would love to ship some stuff in your trailer, shoot me an email when you get a chance, satchman@gmail.com.
Thanks!